- The Public Schools of Brookline is seeking qualified and dynamic candidates to teach in Brookline’s Adult & Community Education program. The program runs for 6-8 consecutive weeks per term. Course times vary, but most are in the evening. See our website for teaching topics (www.brooklineadulted.org) or see website for a course proposal form.
- Students in the program are of all ages and are from all communities in the Metro-Boston area.
- During the pandemic, classes will be taught via Zoom. The projected class size will vary depending on emrollment. If there are not enough people enrolled, the class may not run.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Designs and teaches a curriculum that provides opportunities for students to increase their skills and interests in a given area.
- Interacts with and understands students in ways that create a climate of respect, support, and high expectations.
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Citizenship, residency or work VISA in United States
- Advanced Degree in content area.
- The Public Schools of Brookline is especially interested in qualified candidates who can contribute through their teaching or practice to the diversity and excellence of the PSB community.
The Public Schools of Brookline is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Members of underrepresented groups and all persons committed to diversity and inclusive excellence are strongly encouraged to apply.