Long Term Contract
About CSI Tech:
CSI Tech is a different kind of IT talent company. We do our homework to match the right people, with the right skills for every client challenge. Whether you're an organization with an immediate IT staffing need or an IT professional searching for the ideal opportunity, CSI Tech is the solution you've been looking for. We get People. Done Right.
We are currently seeking a Business Analyst for a long-term contract in Hermitage, TN for one of our biggest clients. If you are passionate about digital technology and how is can transform a business this would be a great role for you.
- Help drive/support enterprise-scalable product design, development and deployment in an agile environment
- Participate in planning and scoping sessions for a technology product or platform (typically combination of AI, automation, workflow, UI/UX…)
- Coordinate with business subject matter experts (SMEs) and stakeholders to capture key solution features and capabilities for solution design
- Determine how solutions impact existing work processes and systems, and how to manage the integration of new process’ or functionality
- Responsible for conducting Design Thinking sessions to gain insights into end user and customer needs.
- Author detailed functional and non-functional business requirements / user stories /personas / journeys/KPIs/ mock-ups that map business strategy, customer demands, and technology delivery
- Plan in effort estimation (sprint planning) and roadmap development sessions to define sprints based on business priority and impact
- Ensures development lifecycle and control processes are followed end-to-end
- Translates business goals and end user needs into product strategy; communicates direction and product priorities to the development team, other matrixed teams, and third-party partners
- Manage and oversee user acceptance and business validation cycles with SMEs to ensure IT enhancements and project demands are delivered successfully with anticipated results
Qualifications and Required Skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline. While an advanced degree is preferred, the value is placed on the extent of the relevant experience and accomplishments
- Possesses mastery level understanding of BA, QA/QC professional standards, business processes, workflows, methodologies and leading practices.
- 5+ years of experience working in supporting multiple software projects in various IT roles.
- 3+ years of Business Analyst or System Analysis experience.
- Experience in dealing with enterprise-scalable multiple projects and cross-functional teams, and ability to coordinate across teams in a large matrix organization environment.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of software development lifecycles including Agile development and testing.
- Experience with test plan creation, automated test scripting, and load/stress testing.
- Demonstrated ability in applying repeatable quality assurance processes and methods to enterprise wide technology projects or initiatives.
- Excellent written and verbal communications, organization, analytical, planning and leadership skills.
- Strong management, communication, technical and remote collaboration skill are a must.
- Ability to effectively conduct technical discussions directly with Project/Product management, and clients.
- Excellent team collaboration skills.
- Strong relationship building and maintaining skills. Fosters a climate conducive to establishing positive working relationships with clients (internal and external).
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP) or Certification of Competency in Business Analysis (CCBA) is a plus.
- Familiarity with SharePoint, MS Project, HP Quality Center, VSTS/TFS/Urban Turtle, Automated QA and wire-framing or visualization tools is a plus.
- Experience working with SAFe or Agile development processes
Our employees enjoy great benefits:
- Company Funded Major Medical Healthcare benefits
- Paid holiday schedule after you have completed 1,500 hours worked
- Paid vacation week after 2,000 hours worked
- 401(k) eligibility at six months of service, including a discretionary match from CSI
- Consultant Care Program
CSI Tech at a glance:
Being a part of a national and worldwide staffing industry enterprise, CSI Tech is a part of The CSI Companies which is part of Recruit, the 5th largest staffing company in the world. In 2013, CSI Tech expanded its reach even further by acquiring the Anteo Group, one of Atlanta's most respected IT firms. The combined resources of CSI Tech and Anteo Group strengthens and expands CSI's IT resources nationwide.