One of our top clients in New York, NY has an opening for a Business Systems Analyst. If interested, please send the most up-to-date copy of your resume to Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PART TIME 25 HOUR WORK WEEK- Manager will work with consultant's schedule regarding flexibility. Looking for someone returning to workforce or can only work PT.
Role Value Proposition:
Perform the role of BSA (Business Systems Analyst) directly responsible to work with the Sr BSA documenting the Proofpoint platform and associated technical, process and business decisions made during the onboarding of the platform. This role reports to the Director of Application Development requiring the coordination of resources across the Application Development and business functions that use Proofpoint. The candidate would leverage their experience to provide guidance on the alignment of required processes and procedures to the technology.
• Deliver documentation including conceptualization, design, implementation and other key drivers made while onboarding the Proofpoint solution.
• Demonstrate excellent writing and inter-personal skills to manage and deliver documentation.
• Work closely with Project Managers, developers, business users/BAs and may interact with architects
• Document user guides, reference manuals, training materials and code release artifacts as appropriate
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or other related field, or equivalent work experience
• 5+ years of work or project experience
• Knowledge of project management concepts and practices such as Scope, Communication, Financial and Risk Management practices, as well as Project Lifecycle methodologies
• Knowledgeable in office automation tools (MS Office suite of applications, email, Internet, etc.)
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Experience with IBM Open Pages a plus
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178