Baylor Scott & White Health in Dallas Ft. Worth (DFW) is currently looking for Supportive and Palliative Care physicians to work within the largest hospital system in the state of Texas. Our employed opportunities include significant practice support, strong salary and benefits packages, relocation assistance and malpractice insurance with 1M - 3M limits and no tail coverage required.
Position Details and Qualifications:
- Qualified physician candidates should be board certified or board eligible in Hospice/Palliative Care
- The growing, supportive & palliative care program offers an interdisciplinary team providing services in an inpatient environment.
- Candidates should be interested in working closely with advanced practice providers, clinical nurses, social workers, chaplains, child life specialists, and allied health professionals.
- Employed position through HealthTexas Provider Network (HTPN), Baylor Scott & Whites physician employment group in DFW
- Candidates in training welcome to apply
- No visa sponsorship
As the largest not-for-profit? healthcare system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States, Baylor Scott & White Health was born from the 2013 combination of Baylor Health Care System and Scott & White Healthcare. Today, Baylor Scott & White includes 52 hospitals, more than 800 patient care sites, more than 7,300 active physicians, over 49,000 employees and the Scott &? White Health Plan.