The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things. Thats why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
The Break Through Initiative (BTI) Offering Leader is responsible for leading, managing and directing all the offering management related activities for the Venturian air valve. The Offering Leader owns the product line end-to-end and is accountable for product profitability (P&L). He/she drives all cross-functional linkages (Field Sales, Customer Marketing manufacturing and sourcing, engineering, PMO,) to ensure successful implementation of his/her offering and improve growth and profitability.
Product P&L Management
- P&L management to meet AOP orders, revenue and Operating Income goals
- Product Strategy through technology investment, advanced technology and product/offering roadmaps
- NPI prioritization and execution
- Drive VCM /Gross Margin improvement through dynamic pricing strategies based on value delivered relative to customers next best alternative and Cost Optimization (CE/VE, value design, supplier negotiation, )
- Product performance improvement addressing competitiveness/leakage drivers, crafting offerings/price
STRATEGY & PLANNING
- Integrate inputs to develop distinctive product plans with outstanding financial outcomes based on VOC, market research and basic marketing toolkit (market definition and sizing, segmentation, value management, targeting and positioning, pricing)
- Own the product planning process including new product additions working with Business Leadership, Sales, Engineering and ISC; develop and manage product roadmaps linked to segments, customer needs and willingness to pay; product positioning linked to distinctive understanding of competitive offerings and value; product value pricing; SKU management
CHANNEL AND CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT
- Develop and execute the go-to-market strategy
- Develop strong value propositions and communicate the value of the offering in customer-centric terms
- Work with Customer Marketing to effectively promote and advertise his product line
- Engage with key HVAC market stakeholders (Specifying Engineers, End Users, Contractors, ) to develop awareness and raise interest on the offering.
- Support Demand Generation and Field Sales teams to build a robust project opportunity pipeline
The successful candidate will be encouraged to be an entrepreneurial, high-energy, enthusiastic, creative and inventive self-starter who demonstrates leadership skills and resilience. In terms of personal skills, the successful candidate must be a hands-on person who possesses the best combination of strategic thinking and drive to achieve tangible business results. He/she has strong influence skills and will have proven track record of driving results within a cross-functional team.
YOU MUST HAVE
+ Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering
+ 3 years of experience in product management
+ Engineering background preferred
+ MBA or equivalent business experience
+ Experience in HVAC industry working for a manufacturer of VAV equipment
+ Experience in developing and deploying innovative solutions in new markets
+ Ability to influence multi-functional teams without a direct reporting relationship
+ Strong leadership capabilities with ability to influence and drive results cross-functionally in a global organization
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.