Wellness Advisors maintain an orderly sales floor, exemplify Consumer service and satisfaction.
· Consumer Service – The Consumer Decides
· Team Player
· Communication Skills
· Attention to Detail
· Simplify & Go
· Do The Right Thing
· Master The Fundamentals
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Foster a warm, friendly and positive work atmosphere
· Ability to provide an exceptional Consumer service experience to every customer
· Explain processes and inform Consumers of promotions, sales, new products, popular products and relevant products for customer needs.
· Leads by example on the Sales Floor by providing premium customer service
· Help execute the FOH operational strategy based on direction from Floor Managers; including opening and closing duties, staff assignments and customer issues
· Assist Floor Managers to ensure adherence to all compliance and company policies and procedures
· Works as a team with all the staff members
· Responsible for opening and closing duties as delegated by Floor Managers
· Ensures the Consumer service model is consistent with the vision and goals of the Company/Store
· Ensures efficient operation of POS system
· Identify staff issues and challenges and partner with Floor Managers to create resolutions
· Counts cash In/Out of drawers at the start/end of their shifts with Floor Managers supervision
· Maintain an accurate cash drawer
· Partners with Floor Managers to provide Consumers with refunds or exchanges and discounts
· Communicates with Inventory to keep the floor stocked using resources provided
· Responsible for upkeep of the floor and all its displays
· Fulfills Phone/Online Orders
· Perform related duties as assigned by Management
Reports directly to the Floor Managers.
Works in partnership with Floor Managers, Reception, Receiving Lead and Inventory Manager and General Manager
While performing the duties of this job, the Wellness Advisor will be required to regularly walk, and stand; talk and hear, both in person and by telephone; reach with hands; and operate a computer. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift up to 15 pounds.
Job Type: Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Every other week
- Store Discount
- Team Lead
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
- Ops Manager
- Every other week
Employees working per shift:
- 6 - 10
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
As a former Catholic School principal, iCANN BerkeleyFounder Sue Taylor has devoted her career to education. Sue provides education that uplifts, informs and uses her platform to educate and empower seniors to explore holistic resources as an alternative to pharmaceutical drugs.
At iCANN Berkeley we believe in overall holistic health. In addition to cannabis; clean eating, healthy body movement, and continuing education are living examples of iCANN's mission. In that spirit, we have developed 3 levels of service to address the varying needs of the iCANN community. With express checkout, counter service, and private consultation we will provide the exact level of service you desire.