Don’t just work. Work Happy.
A career in gaming? At Argosy Casino Riverside we think you’ll enjoy an exciting industry, fast-paced days and nights, diverse, enthusiastic co-workers, unlimited growth and support from one of the leaders in the industry.
An individual could be successful if they possess the following.
Your daily responsibilities include
- Responsible for clearing all table and resetting them for new seating in accordance with venue standards
- Ensure each table is ready for guests arrival in accordance with venue standards
- Responsible for approaching newly seated guests, serving bread, butter, water, etc. in a timely and pleasant manner working with servers to expedite service at all tables
- Perform service duties for servers by picking up their orders when ready in the kitchen and delivering them
- Monitor tables to assess guests’ needs and anticipate and respond to guest requests when meal had been completed keeping table clear to provide a clean, neat, eating area
- Restock and clean assigned station at the end of shift to have ready for start of next shift in accordance with Department of Health standards
- Attendance at pre-shift meetings
- Responsible for maintaining a regular and consistent attendance record
- Participate as a team member with all servers, venue hosts, supervisors and kitchen staff in maintaining a smooth and efficient operation
- Declare tips through time and attendance system at the end of each shift
To be successful in this position it will require the following skill set
- Must be 21 years of age
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Read, write legibly, understand and speak English
- Excellent customer service/communication skills
- Available to work required schedule which may include nights, weekends, holidays and overtime as needed
- Must meet professional appearance standards as prescribed by company policy
- Must be able to respond to visual and oral cues
- Able to work in constricting areas
- Able to tolerate second-hand smoke, noise, bright lights
- Able to work at a fast pace in often crowded/noisy environment
- Physically mobile with reasonable accommodations including ability to push, pull, carry and lift up to 25 lbs., and the ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop, stack, crouch, kneel and balance when performing job duties in varying work areas such as confined spaces
Something to leave you with
Penn National Gaming is more than you may realize. We have properties throughout the United States and Canada and are embarking on an aggressive growth mode. Our departments and areas of opportunity are ideal for just about any skill set. And our company-wide commitment to making sure our guests smile as much as we do means you’ll enjoy a fun working environment.
Now that you have read about who we are, here is your opportunity to see what we're about!
Equal Opportunity Employer