Luxus Build is Currently looking for an experienced Electrical Engineer to fill an opening with a firm located in Atlanta, GA. Interested candidates should have 1 years+ experience working on Lighting & Power design and knowledge of commercial or institutional projects.
Responsibilities of the Electrical Engineer
- Prepare documentation for system designs in accordance with established systems development processes and procedures.
- Verify and validate aspects of system designs to ensure conformance with functional specifications and customer requirements.
- Prepare and present technical presentations to peers, senior leaders, and customers.
- Support business development efforts.
- Generate ideas for potential proposals.
- Contributor to new proposals.
Requirements of the Electrical Engineer
- Revit knowledge is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 1 year plus experience working on Lighting & Power Design.
- Knowledge of Commercial or Institutional projects.
- EIT & PE is a plus.
- Experienced in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Attuned to other areas as it relates to total project:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Revit: 1 year (Required)
- Lighting & Power design: 1 year (Required)