Perform inspections and conduct periodic general preventive maintenance on the building mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems.
Under indirect supervision, oversees and coordinates the safe and efficient operation and maintenance of all building systems, specifically technical and facility operations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor, adjust and utilize the building automation system to efficiently operate the HVAC equipment in order to provide a comfortable environment for the building occupants.
- Perform inspections and conduct periodic general preventive maintenance on the building mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems. This involves normal lubrication, adjustment cleaning, water treatment,and periodic testing of all equipment including but not limited to chillers, cooling towers, pumps, air handling units, boilers, VAV boxes, variable frequency drives, water heaters and air compressors.
- Respond to, prioritize and complete assigned work orders via the CMMS work order tracking system.
- Coordinate work activities of contractors & outside vendors, and assist them with isolation of building systems as necessary and monitor their workmanship.
- Repair and maintenance of other building equipment including but not limited to doors, walls, ceilings, light fixtures , plumbing fixtures , roofs, locks and keys.
- Coordination and communications with Day Porter / Janitorial Staff as necessary.
- Be available weekends and after hours for scheduled and emergency maintenance functions.
- Comply with all applicable codes, regulations, and company directives as relates to building operations and practice safe work habits.