At Novolex, we take pride in supporting our families across the globe. Our team is rich in diversity and our entrepreneurial culture encourages continuous personal growth and teamwork. Our careers include manufacturing, engineering, procurement, supply chain, finance, HR, product development, sales, marketing and an ever-expanding array of others to support our continuing rapid growth.
Building Maintenance/Janitorial/Utility Wash up Room
We are currently seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to join our team as a Janitor. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented, flexible and willing to take on non-routine cleaning and special projects as the need arises. The Janitor will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing offices, meeting rooms, bathrooms, kitchen and dining room and public areas. This is fantastic opportunity to earn competitive pay and full-time benefits.
Nights - 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
Essential Functions & Key Responsibilities:
- Perform general cleanup of all areas of the plant as directed
- Complete non-routine cleaning according to specified job orders
- Remove garbage and recycling daily and prepare bins for weekly pick-up
- Handle emergency cleaning and upkeep requests
- Capacity to take direction
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and willing to take on non-routine cleaning and special projects as the need arises
- High school diploma or GED required
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and safety focused
- Good Communication and People skills
- Good attendance and safety record and be motivated to work overtime
- Physically capable of lifting and moving objects up to 50 pounds as necessary
Following GMP in compliance with all food safety requirements.
Novolex does not publicly post salary information on job boards.
Novolex™ is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all employment practices, including but not limited to, selection, hiring, promotion, transfer, and compensation to all qualified applicants and employees without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, handicap or disability, genetics, citizenship status, service member or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state, or local law. Any individual, who because of his or her disability, needs an accommodation in connection with an aspect of the Company’s application process should contact Jamie Wells at firstname.lastname@example.org
Building and General Maintenance Technician