National Aircraft Cleaning & Janitorial company located at Love Field Airport is looking for
Full Time Building Maintenance Technicians.
Must fulfill FAA criminal background checks to qualify for unescorted access privileges to
airport security identification display areas (SIDA), if applicable.
CERTIFICATIONS and/or LICENSES REQUIRED:
Applicable valid driver’s license as required by airport authority in order to operate a vehicle
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cleans and polishes lighting fixtures, marble surfaces and trim.
- Sweeps, scrubs, waxes, mops, dry mops and polishes floors.
- Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies.
- Dusts furniture and equipment.
- Polishes metalwork.
- Washes walls, ceiling, and woodwork.
- Washes windows, door panels and sills.
- Empties wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays.
- Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replenishes bathroom supplies.
- Replaces light bulbs.
- Clean/wipe down break room appliances.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift
and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk,
use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop,
kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is frequently required to talk or hear. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to an indoor airport
environment and occasionally exposed to outdoor weather conditions.