EMCOR Facilities Services (EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides a range of services that support mission-critical areas of financial services, manufacturing, pharmaceutical, transportation, and government sectors.
Job Title: Building Technician II - HVAC Technician
Job Summary: Responsible for preventive maintenance and corrective maintenance work orders. Comfort and safety of all building occupants and personal safety. Efficient operation of all site equipment and systems. This is a 1st shift position working 10 hours on Mon-Thurs or Tues-Fri. There will be rotating on call and overtime during winter for snow removal.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform mechanical preventive maintenance procedures for all manner of HVAC equipment: air-handlers, computer room air-conditioning equipment, pumps, filters, respond to tenant requests. Hot & cold calls, hanging boards & pictures, painting, ceiling tile, carpet, etc.
- Snow removal/landscaping: participation on the snow removal crew is mandatory. Candidate will be expected to respond when called in (typically 2am) for shoveling and or operating snow removal equipment.
- Work within the CMMS system: creating and closing out work orders.
- On Call responsibility: participate in the on call rotation, responsible for remotely monitoring the facility and responding to the site for critical alarms.
- High school diploma or GED required
- 2-5 years experience servicing HVAC equipment required
- 2-5 years experience in facilities maintenance preferred
- EPA Universal, Refrigeration License preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package and are always looking for individuals with the talent and skills required to contribute to our continued growth and success. Equal Opportunity Employer