- Requires advanced knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education combined with experience.
- May have practical knowledge of project management.
- Bachelor's Degree Business or Finance
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- General understanding of underwriting and analysis for small and mid-size companies and complexities.
- Comfort and familiarity with commercial lending principles.
- Understanding and ongoing use of Touchpoint, electronic underwriting platforms and other enterprise level systems.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.