Have you considered being a Bus Driver in your community? Now’s your chance! Get PAID to do what you love!
First Transit Drivers provide transportation via Sandusky Transit within our local communities. Each day our drivers transport individuals who rely on our service to doctors’ appointments, work, grocery stores, and much, much more! As a Bus Driver you would provide our clients with the freedom and independence of reliable, safe transportation. If you love helping people and driving – come work for us!
That is exactly why our drivers say this is the “lots of-freedom, life-changing, love-what-you-do” line of work!
We're seeking CDL applicants who are looking for rewarding work and a great work-life balance! As a First Transit Bus Driver, you will be able to enjoy work schedules that won't keep you away from home for days at a time.
We are proud to offer these great benefits to our drivers:
- Up to $16.50/Hour
- $1,500 Sign On Bonus! *
- Attractive benefits package, including 401(k) with company contribution, medical, dental and vision
- Full-Time, Year-round work
- Cutting Edge Paid Training
- Flexible Schedule
- Freedom of being out on the open road (No desk work!)
- GPS guidance in all vehicles
- Making a real difference in the lives of the passengers you serve
You’ll be responsible for:
- Safely transporting passengers in a safe, courteous, and reliable manner throughout the service area
- Assisting in the boarding of passengers using wheelchairs or other mobility aids and properly secure wheelchairs and scooters
We want you to drive with us, if you:
- Have a CDL license with Passenger and Air Brake Endorsements
- Have good verbal communication skills
- Are at least 21 years old
- Have held a valid driver’s license for at least 3 years
- Please note all applicants are subject to background check, drug test, and physical
First Transit keeps people moving and communities prospering - That’s why we need amazing people like YOU to APPLY NOW!
*Offer ends December 30th, 2019
First Transit is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion or other legally protected status.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status