The YMCA of Greater Cleveland is a community based, charitable organization that embraces collaboration to build strong kids, strong families and strong communities. Join our Greater Cleveland YMCA team in living our cause and helping to provide quality, safe and healthy programs and services in our community.
Position: Bus Driver
Description: YMCA of Greater Cleveland has an immediate need for Bus Drivers who is responsible for the safe and timely transport of participants.
- The transport of children to and from the YMCA and off-site locations in a safe manner.
- Assist in program as needed.
- Clean buses daily,
- Maintain daily travel log.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Current CDL driver's license
- 21 years of age or older
- 4 hours in-service training every year
- Ohio Department of Education Certificate of Completion of Ohio Pre-Service School Bus Training Program
About YMCA of Greater Cleveland: At the Y, our mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all. That's why we offer an exceptional package that includes:
- A free membership to your local YMCA and discount to YMCA programs including childcare (part-time positions do not receive discount on childcare).
- Additional employee discounts at many places in and around town, just for being a YMCA of Greater Cleveland employee.
- Eligible employees receive comprehensive Benefits Plan including Health, Dental, Vision, Employee Assistance Plan, Retirement 8% paid by the YMCA of Greater Cleveland and paid vacation.