Be a difference maker, with Learning Care Group. We are a community of collaborative, bold, fun, dedicated individuals, whose passion is the many children we guide, teach, and protect every day. As early education leaders, we’re making a strong, lasting, positive impact on children. Here, you’ll find a dynamic environment and culture that is open, friendly, welcoming, and collaborative. Are you ready to be an inspiring, innovative force that prepares children for elementary school—and beyond? Their future begins now. And so does yours.
- Safely transport children in a bus or van from one loving, educational environment to another with a smiling face!
- Have and maintain a safe and violation free driving record.
- Ensure the safety of each child by maintaining vehicle functionality on a regular basis as well as implement safety procedures with their school director.
- Have countless advancement opportunities through our on-going training and expansive network of centers and brands.
- A valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- An understanding of all current state and local regulations
- A High School diploma or equivalent
- Flexibility as to the hours and schedule of work
- 0-1 year of experience working in a licensed childcare facility strongly preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
We at Learning Care Group know our best asset is our people! So we’ve made a commitment to ensure all employees feel valued, with a robust, comprehensive offering that is competitive and exceeds your expectations. That means market-relevant compensation, a targeted range of health and wellness benefits (including life insurance, dental, vision, as well as medical available for full-time positions), and retirement planning, with our new 401k match. For us, it’s simple: Provide great rewards, keep employees engaged, and create difference makers. We encourage your talent, recognize your potential, and support your growth through ongoing training and development so you can give children a great start. We also offer tuition reimbursement, assistance with gaining a CDA (worth college credit toward an Early Childhood degree), and our exclusive Master Teacher program to enhance your skills—and increase your pay. Don’t wait. Start strong today.