In the role of Bus Driver you will provide transportation for residents, which may include outings and medical appointments in a timely and orderly manner.
- Drive the bus or other vehicles to and from required destinations while operating thevehicle in a safe manner at all time.
- Schedule destinations of the bus or other vehicles as directed by the Management Team.
- Be accessible to the management team during working hours via cell phone and/or pager or other means in the event of changes to schedule or unforeseen circumstances arise.
- Ensure the bus and/or other vehicles are clean
- Timely completion and submission of paperwork related to the performance of job duties as required by operations procedures, or as requested.
- May be assigned to other job functions in the community when not driving or on a relief basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Possess a good driving records; may require a valid CDL license and must be able to provide a copy of motor vehicle driving record prior to employment
- Ability to drive the bus or other vehicles, meeting all federal and state driving regulations and requirements
- Ability to operate the bus or other vehicles in a safe manner at all times
- Ability to maintain the bus or other vehicles.