The Bus Driver needs a CDL Class B Passenger Endorsement license, a good driving record.
We are a Staffing Company that provides transportation for our temp employee's to/from the customer locations. The Driver position is a permanent internal position with the company. You must be available to be "on call" as needed when we have ASAP orders or customers shut down early (as examples). This can be a full time or part time position.
Able to pass a criminal background check, drug test, and E-Verify. Bring current driver's license and identification with you when applying for the position. Come to 7311 Vine St. Cincinnati, OH 45216. Tell the front desk attendant that you're interested in the Bus Driver position.
• Assist in the dispatching process and help with visually inspecting temporary employees with proper attire such as: PPE, clothing, hygiene, jewelry, shoe attire, with breathalyzing etc.
• Dress appropriately for the job, always presenting a neat and professional appearance
• Conduct headcount ensuring all temporary employees are in the vehicle to go to the customer work site
• Complete daily driver logs and able to work overtime, weekends and holidays as needed to meet customer needs.
• Obey ALL traffic laws such as speed, parking, etc.
• Perform daily preventative maintenance checks on company vehicles and report all problems to Management
• Make sure company vehicles are always clean, including being vacuumed and washed
• Contact the Branch Manager immediately about employee injuries and near misses
• Understand, speak and write English