Bus Service Fueler and Washer servicing OCTA!
Are you committed to providing the highest levels of quality service? Do you enjoy providing excellent customer service? If so, First Transit wants you! The Vehicle Service Fueler and Washer performs fueling, bus cleaning and detailing under the supervision of maintenance staff.
First Transit offers
- $1000 Signing bonus! (conditions apply)
- Top hourly wages of $14.28/HR
- Part Time options available! (Perfect for College students)
- Attractive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid training
- Company-provided uniforms
- Paid holidays and vacation
- Opportunities for advancement
As a Vehicle Fueler / Washer, your major responsibilities will be to:
- Fuel all vehicles
- Check and add fluids to vehicles as needed
- Clean and detail facility and the interiors and exteriors of vehicles
- Complete other maintenance tasks assigned by supervisor.
Vehicle Fueler / Washer Requirements:
- Valid driver's license
- Vehicle detailing experience a plus
- Ability to learn maintenance skills
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather conditions
- Background check and drug screen required
First Transit is a leading provider of transportation contract and management services, moving more than 350 million passengers annually. First Transit employs more than 19,500 dedicated transit professionals through fixed-route, paratransit, college/airport shuttle services and rail operations at more than 300 locations in the US, Canada, Puerto Rico, Panama and India. With a dedication to safety and outstanding customer service, First Transit sets itself apart from other providers in the industry.
First Transit is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
FirstGroup is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status