(F/T) -Bus Person, Waterstone Resort & Marina /Curio, A collection by Hilton
Waterstone Resort & Marina, Curio- A Collection by Hilton
999 E. Camino Real
Boca Raton, FL 33432
Set up and clear tables, stock all service stations and assist food servers with table service to ensure total guest satisfaction.
What will I be doing?
As a Bus Person, you would be responsible for setting up and clearing tables, stock all service stations and assist food servers with table service to ensure total guest satisfaction.
Quickly clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting. Promptly and consistently reset all service-ware as prescribed.
Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment including silverware, linen and condiments.
Serve guests with beverages, breads and butter to begin their dining experience and replenish as necessary.
Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dish-washing for proper cleaning.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Waterstone Resort & Marina ?
We are a 139 room 4 diamond luxury boutique hotel located on the beautiful inter-coastal in Boca Raton, FL. Here we are a Family and pride ourselves at delivering REMARKABLE service at all times. Our hotel has two restaurants and a ballroom that has a spectacular view of the inter-coastal and ocean. We have been awarded many awards to date from our service to our food. Check us out at Waterstoneboca.com
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Knowledge of the appropriate table settings and service-ware.
- Ability to understand verbal English to comprehend basic guest requests. Ability to understand written English to read any caution or safety notices.
- Agility to grasp, lift and/or carry, or otherwise, transport up to 50 lbs. through a crowded room.
- Ability to move or push goods on a hand cart/truck weighing a maximum of 200 lbs.
Any combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
No prior experience required. Prior hospitality experience preferred.
Licenses or certificates:
Ability to obtain any government required licenses or certificates. CPR Certification and/or First Aid training preferred.
All employees must maintain a neat, clean and well-groomed appearance (specific standards available).