Business Analyst Consultant
Contract through EOY 2019
Eden Prairie MN
Project background – what will this project, and this role, accomplish for the business?
A program that allows the employees to have a voice within Client. It gives employees the opportunity to submit ideas that can help improved process, products & culture. It is a platform that is strongly encouraged by the executive leadership team to drive innovation & improve the culture.
Is this person a sole contributor or part of a team? Part of the Rapid Design & Deployment Team
Please describe the team, and any soft skills/cultural considerations for an ideal candidate: The RDD team is a fast paced & scrappy team. We are a newer team in the organization (almost 2 yrs old) & are quickly growing. We are focused around human centered design & on the constituent experience. We are looking for someone who can jump right in, take direction & run with it.
What are the top 5-10 responsibilities for this position?
- Meeting with each line of business to gather insights on the bright ideas platform, analyze those insights & help provide solutions
- Partner with the business leaders to update the Bright Ideas sites to the current org structure
- Partner with the Bright Ideas development team to oversee any changes
- Build timelines & manage the execution of the enhancements to the platforms
- Work with the development team & LOBs to oversee the migrations to the new backend platform
- Help drive the migration of the OGS Bright Ideas to the same platform our onshore LOBs utilize
- Support any new Bright Ideas challenges & initiatives like MOVE
What software tools/skills are needed to perform these daily responsibilities?
- High level understanding of a CMS backend system
- Project Management experience
- Microsoft product experience (word, excel, power point)
- Business analysis experience
- Professional communication with leadership level resources
- Requirement gathering experience
- Ability to creatively problem solve and bring potential solutions to business partners
What skills/attributes are a must have?
- Business analyst experience
- High level understanding or have worked in CMS backend platform before
- Good communication skills
- Strong relationship building skills
What skills/attributes are nice to have?
- Understanding of the current Org structure
- Current Knowledge & Understanding of the Bright Ideas program
- Project Management Experience
- Agile experience
Where is the work to be performed?
-Eden Prairie, MN
What are the work hours?
- Standard First shift hours (8am-5pm)
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178