CNSI a CMMI Maturity Level 3 company has established strong domain expertise in prominent industries, including Health, Defense and National Security, Government IT, Homeland Security and Transportation. We employ a world-class team of professionals all of whom have experience with large scale mission-critical IT implementations. CNSI is headquartered in Rockville, Maryland and we are on site in over 10 cities worldwide.
• Provides day-to-day supervision of the Business Analysis team and works independent of supervision from senior management.
• Manages the Business Analysis process across multiple projects.
• Collaborates with business users, technical, and functional team members to understand and define business requirements.
• Manages business requirements, ensures that they are met, and provides guidance to the team.
• Responsible for overall business requirements sign-off.
• Responsible for ensuring that bi-directional traceability matrices of requirements are provided.
• Serves as a solution architect and a liaison between the client and other CNSI area resources across the full project life cycle.
• Provides leadership and direction across the enterprise business by understanding the business process, end-user requirements, and requirements management life cycle.
• Supports technology, functional, and management teams to make product and solution decisions by collaborating with the cross-functional subject matter experts.
• Applies communication skills, problem-solving skills, and knowledge of industry best practices to guide the Business Analysis team on issues related to business requirements.
• Enforces the use of business analysis best practices and holds team accountable for adhering to those practices.
• Sets attainable goals for team members to meet client and project commitments.
• Analyzes market trends to ensure CNSI technology is in line with industry standards and best practices.
• Recommends new processes where needed to improve quality, cost, or on-time delivery.
• Works closely with Director, Business Analysis to ensure that the Business Analysis Team’s vision and objectives are aligned to CNSI’s strategic goals and objectives and ensures that those goals are met.
• Participates in strategic planning exercises with senior management and creates multi-year roadmaps for the evolution of our products and services.
• Follows the systems development life cycle (SDLC).
• Demonstrates strong knowledge of business analysis methodologies, best practices, and procedures; and applies them to projects to ensure that objectives are achieved.
• Determines, evaluates, and modifies plans to meet both current and future needs.
• Handles work situations that deal regularly with future business issues, maintaining a focus on business strategy and objectives.
• Manage resources (people, process, technology) across the Business Analysis team.
• Conducts requirements management activities.
• Acts as a liaison between the client and the technology teams.
• Partners with customers and analyzes issues and problems from the customer perspective.
• Provides customer-facing presentations on quality.
• Possesses unwavering commitment to customer service and operational excellence.
• Keeps abreast of new technology and market developments (including federal regulations).
• Adheres to CNSI CMMI standards and processes.
• Manages internal customer relationships for long-term corporate success.
• Mentors, coaches, and develops highly skilled business analysis professionals.
• Requests and provides both negative and positive feedback in a timely manner.
• Recruits highly skilled, motivated leaders and individual contributors, and recommends potential new hire resources to meet client commitments in alignment with Business Analysis.
• Assists in encouraging and facilitating the development of a significant knowledge base in the Business Analysis team.
• Conducts performance evaluations and corrective action plans, measuring key performance indicators (KPI) while coordinating with Human Resources.
• Performs administrative functions related to recruiting, training, developing inter-personal skills among team members, conducting performance and annual reviews, setting SMART goals, recommending salary increases and adjustments, ensuring timekeeping compliance, and taking disciplinary actions when necessary.
• Assists in ensuring appropriate use of all available resources within the functional team and proper use of unassigned time.
• Helps resolve conflicts affecting people and project priorities.
• Assists in facilitating the performance management process of the Business Analysis team, ensuring alignment with employee career goals and Business Analysis team objectives.
• Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree with 8-10 years of business analysis experience (Preferred Majors: Computer Science, Engineering, Business Administration, or a closely related field).
• 3+ years of management or Business Analysis lead experience at large complex organizations, including leading centralized or matrixed teams.
• Experience with the systems development life cycle (SDLC).
• Experience in the healthcare industry.
• Understanding of SharePoint applications, WebEx, Skype, etc.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio, with a working knowledge of the rest of the Microsoft Office suite of applications.
• Strong knowledge of SQL.
• Requirements management tool experience such as Regrace Web, Jira, CaliberRM, RequisitePro, Next Door Generation.
• Prototype tool experience (for example, Balsamiq).
• Domain knowledge of Medicare, Medicaid, or healthcare verticals.
• Project management experience.
• Understanding of the requirements management life cycle.
• General understanding of role-relevant issues and trends.
• Ability to manage people, projects, and processes.
• Technical understanding with ability to communicate and translate technical impacts, technical solutions, root cause, and corrective actions into business concepts or layman’s terms.
• Understanding of project management skills and ability to create and manage project plans.
• Ability to meet and enforce deadlines, to conduct research into technology issues and products, and to take initiative in the development and completion of projects.
• Strong problem-solving, analytical, and evaluative skills.
• Strong communication skills (verbal, written, facilitation) with strong presentation and facilitation skills.
• Strong at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Self-motivated, with ability to balance multiple projects under minimal to no supervision.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Strong people management skills.
• Demonstrates leadership skills and proven ability to work effectively with different teams’ contributors both directly and in a matrix environment.
THE FOLLOWING WOULD BE A “PLUS”:
• Business Analysis certification (a plus)
CNSI is focused on hiring and retaining the best and the brightest. For that, we offer employees a rewarding career path and benefits that exceed the industry norm. In addition to a solid compensation package, CNSI provides employees a range of benefit programs designed to support you and your family. Below are just a few of our programs.
• Annual and Other Paid Leave
• Medical/Dental Insurance
• Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan
• Disability Insurance (Short & Long Term)
• Life Insurance
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Employee Assistance Program
• College Savings Plan
• Tuition & Training Assistance
• Paid Holidays
• Employee Referral Program & More!
CNSI maintains a policy supporting equal employment opportunity. Employment decisions at CNSI are made without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic status, family responsibilities, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable Federal, state, or local law. We are proud of our diversity and encourage all qualified applicants to apply.