Job:Information Technology-Business Analysis
Education Level:Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
CTG is seeking a Business Analyst located in Arlington, TX. Apply with CTG for this exciting opportunity!
The GL Business Analyst will focus on deep dive analysis of exception conditions experienced and processing transactions for General Ledger business cycles that fall outside of normal and expected problems.
- Provide procedural guidance & recommendations, application testing, and advanced reporting tools to the GL/budgets user base.
- Work with associated business areas to resolve exceptions preventing normal business operations as they relate to financial software applications and business procedures.
- Perform in depth problem/root cause analysis of budgeting and general ledger related accounting issues.
- Develop business process documentation and configuration guides.
- Develop reports using database queries and associated reporting tool sets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Finance or Accounting or the equivalent.
- 5 years of direct experience with the following:
- Working with modules related to General Ledger and Budgets: PeopleSoft General Ledger, and/or Commitment Control ERP Application Modules versions 8.9 and higher.
- Creating Queries using PeopleSoft Query or equivalent reporting tool.
- Working with Business Users and technical staff to produce change requests.
- Identify, analyze, and design solutions to business problems as they are related to the Procure to Pay business cycle.
- Must have experience with fit gap analysis, document requirements and able to build and demonstrate the process flows in Control/General Ledger areas.
- Experience with building test plans and test scripts.
•No third party resumes will be accepted
•Drug testing and/or other employment-related inquiries may be conducted
•CTG will consider for employment-qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.
•All interested individuals MUST be able to work on a W2 Tax basis (no C2C or third party vendors!
•Candidates must currently reside in USA or Canada
•CTG is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
•CTG is an E-Verify Company
To be considered for this opportunity, please apply directly through our website by clicking the link below or email your Word version resume and salary expectations to Cheryl.firstname.lastname@example.org.
CTG's greatest asset is its people, and as such, we are committed to providing employees programs and processes to support their performance, hone their skills, and advance in their careers. This commitment is reflected by CTG being named a Best Places to Work in Healthcare company by Modern Healthcare (2013-2016) in North America, and a Best Workplace in the United Kingdom (2013), Belgium (since 2007), and Luxembourg (since 2011).
CTG will consider for employment all qualified applicants including those with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of all applicable local, state, and federal laws.