Mitchell, Genex and Coventry
With Mitchell, Genex and Coventry now one organization, we’ve dramatically expanded our ability to deliver innovative services and technologies to our customers. We’ve also seen career opportunities within our combined organization grow. Each part of our organization helps people recover after a challenging event in their lives.
Mitchell delivers trusted software and services to the property & casualty claims, collision repair and risk management industries with technology-enabled solutions that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers. Coventry offers the nation’s largest and most diverse set of provider and ancillary networks focused on improving total overall outcomes.
Together, we bring a complete set of proven capabilities for our partners who require more than one-dimensional solutions. We combine innovative technology, insightful analytics and deep expertise to help them reach their ultimate goal—restoring lives.
Works directly with customers at all levels within the organization and with outside parties to identify operational business requirements with enough detail and clarity to allow solution proposal development or to identify areas of improvement. Accountable for providing leadership in facilitating and conducting information gathering, data analysis, documentation of information, and presentation of findings. Serves as subject matter expert to assigned projects, enhancements, and/or support items. May provide guidance to staff on complex assignments.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Networks with internal and external personnel in own area of expertise
- Creates reports using SQL and other reporting tools
- Analyzes data, evaluates existing application products or reporting methods, and recommends efficient, cost effective solutions which support client business processes and functional requirements.
- Conducts analysis of client business processes and functional or reporting requirements. Prepares appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the information.
- Participates in and may lead cross-functional task forces to identify and document functional or reporting requirements, workflow, information sources and distribution paths, and system specifications.
- Performs other duties as required. appropriate documentation to communicate and validate the information
- A seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization; resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Previous (2-5 years) experience in reporting and data analytics with progressively more complex responsibilities and accountabilities in a client server environment and/or reporting and process development.
- Experience in workers compensation or bill review preferred.
- Experience with SQL or Crystal strongly preferred.
- Understanding of health care business and care delivery processes or datacenter business and processes preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills.
- Demonstrated verbal, written, and presentation communication skills.
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.