Who is Georgia-Pacific?Watch to find out!
For more information please visit our website: www.gp.com
To learn more about our culture, Market-Based Management (MBM®), click here:
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Deep knowledge across the digital marketing ecosystem with a solid grasp of IT functionality within web infrastructure and interactive technology.
- Deep understanding and direct experience with enterprise CRM solutions
- Experience on large scale CRM deployments and administration
- Ability to document As Is processes and work with business units to develop To Be processes
- Ability to engage with customers, document their needs. Assist with designing process and solutions to positively impact the customer experience.
- Collaborate with business for the end user journey mapping
- Good understanding of Marketing, Sales, and Customer Service processes
- Configuration of custom objects, page layouts, validation rules, and reports/dashboards.
- Design, build and maintain PowerBI – for interactive charts and dashboards
- Work with marketing team to implement campaigns. Develop reports to measure the effectiveness of the campaigns. Monitor and analyze campaign and channel performance. Provide suggestions for optimization
- Work with marketing on website projects, maintenance and updates with CMS tool (to be selected soon).
- Assist with other web, marketing, and social media related projects
- Project Leadership with responsible for meeting on-time and project goals, communicate with client and provide technology solutions.
- Strong competency in basic Microsoft office applications as well as PowerBI, Flow, Visio, and MS Project
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3 years of experience working in business or IT functions
- Experience with CRM solutions
- Experience working with a range of digital marketing and social media tools
- Experience working with content management systems, including WordPress.
- Relevant work experience in digital marketing including experience with web platforms, web content management systems, web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics) or similar technologies; or other demonstrated senior level expertise and knowledge in the digital space (mobile, web, email, social, etc.), including trends and technologies.
- Travel, up to 30%
What Will Put You Ahead?
- At least 3 years of experience working with a CRM solution
- At least 3 years of digital marketing and social media experience
- Experience with advanced MS Dynamics configuration tools including Flow – Workflow, Process Builder and PowerBI – chart and dashboards
- Marketing Automation experience, preferred ClickDimensions experience
- WordPress experience
- Salesforce Administrator Certification
- MS Dynamics Administrator Certification
- Infor CRM Administrator Certification
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf