732 963 2153
- Minimum 4 years of strong experience to work with retail or ecommerce customers as a BA
- Excellent end to end understanding of SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Hybrid, Incremental Application Development.
- Experience in writing, prioritizing and grooming User stories in product backlog while assisting the product owner.
- Facilitated various scrum ceremonies such as Sprint Planning, Daily Stand Up, Sprint Review, and Sprint Retrospective.
- Worked closely with Product Owner and acted as Proxy product owner in gathering requirements, converting them into User stories and established Acceptance Criteria making sure they meet the Definition of Ready (DOR).
- Experience with eliciting requirements using techniques such as Interviewing, Questionnaires /Surveys Questionnaires/Surveys, Document Analysis, Interface Analysis, JAD sessions, brainstorming sessions and Requirements Workshop.
- Communicating with multifarious stakeholders for Requirement Gathering, plan/RACI matrix, managing Change Requests, performing Impact, Risk and GAP Analysis.
- Proficient with UML diagrams: Use case diagrams, Activity diagrams, Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN), Prototypes, Wireframes using Microsoft Visio and Lucid Chart.
- Hands on experience with creating artifacts like Business Requirement document (BRD), System Requirement document (SRS), Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM), Functional Specification Document (FSD).
- Experience in Design, Development, Implementation and Integration strategies within a team-oriented environment, utilizing quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Experience in creating Process Flow and Process Improvement diagrams using Visio.
- Effective Liaison with senior leadership across business, excellent team player, expert presenter and effective communicator.
- Proficiency with using various Microsoft tools such as Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher for creating business processes workflow.
- Extensive experience in performing data analysis, as well as querying the database using SQL statements for validations.
- Experience to work with geographically distributed teams and be open for onsite/offshore coordination.
732 963 2153