We have a great opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst with our long-established client in Boston.
We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Senior Business Analyst:
- Collaborate to understand strategic goals and document business and data requirements
- Work with technical team to understand the application's data design to inform functional data requirements
- Adhere to organizational standards, processes, and protocol; recommend improvements based on industry best practices
- Assist team members in elaborating and refining their requirements so that requirements are both clear and concise
- Assess/advise on the impact of release and data requirement changes/additions
- Actively participate in all Agile/Scrum ceremonies
- Submit weekly status reports
Requirements of the Senior Business Analyst:
- Degree required, with a preference for business or technical focus
- At least 7 years of professional BA experience
- At least 2 years of experience as a Scrum Master for a development team
- Extensive knowledge of tools/processes for requirements analysis and SDLC process
- Thorough knowledge of tools/processes for data analysis, including thorough knowledge of SQL
- Strong prototyping, visual design, and interaction design skills
- Demonstrated ability to work on large scale projects with cross-functional teams and diverse stakeholders
- Familiarity with both Waterfall and Agile methodologies a plus
- Ability to promote and maintain effective communication across groups
- Ability to exercise sound judgement in handling confidential information
- Ability to work independently in an Agile manner
Job ID: 315213
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!