Veritude is seeking a Business Analyst for Fidelity Investments. This position is based in Boston, MA.
Customer Solutions Business Analyst
As a Business Analyst you will work within the WI Agile framework as a member of the Customer Solutions Discipline to provide business analytics and consulting support, ensuring compliance with agreed upon Discipline level guardrails and best practices. You will be a key member of the Go to Market Squad within the Emerging Businesses Enablement Tribe working closely with a team of cross-functional, multi-disciplinary, and dedicated squad members responsible for delivering specific business goals focused on product pricing, market analysis, adoption modeling and other key go to market functions.
- Provide strategic level thinking and analysis to create and/or revise Product go to market strategies
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop client segmentation and adoption estimates to drive client sales and adoption
- Develop detailed modeling capabilities to aid in sales pipeline assessments
- Assist in data driven and predictive modeling to determine likely sales candidates and potential revenue streams
- Navigate organizational channels to gather data, insights and feedback necessary to influence and inform key Product decisions
- Build relationships with key business partners and stakeholders
- Be able to synthesize feedback and input from key business partners to inform strategic marketing opportunities
- Determine and convey vision and goals at the beginning of every release and sprint.
- Participate in agile ceremonies such as daily standups, sprint planning meetings, demos and retrospectives.
- Work closely with Business Analytics, Sales, Marketing and tribe / squad leads to drive key deliverables
- Communicate externally with stakeholders to ensure teams are building the right solutions to meet customer needs, communication status and buffers team from potential distractions
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand complex client and/or customer needs
- Ability to work with complex data sets to develop a fact based point of view on product fit and adoption potential
- Excellent excel and data modeling skills with proven experience in product pricing, market analysis and financial modeling
- Excellent consultative, listening, communication and analytical skills
- Customer obsessed and have demonstrated commitment to delivering frequent, high business value features
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work across the organization and interact/influence/negotiate effectively at all levels of management and peers
- Ability to identify opportunities for innovation and taking thoughtful risks to get the work done better and faster
- Proven ability to look across multiple work streams for common themes, opportunities for re-use and potential fast track opportunities
- Expertise in various business analysis methodologies, including data analysis, market assessments, client segmentation, and product documentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc)
- Experience with Jira or similar Agile backlog management tool preferred, but not required
- Experience in 401k and Benefits outsourcing preferred, but not required
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit Fidelitycareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.