Do you have the career opportunities as a Business Analyst you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Physician Services Group, a division that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At PSG, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefitsincluding:
· Student Loan Repayment
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401k (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients’ lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Business Analyst like you to be a part of our team.
The Business Analyst is responsible for assisting with development of tools and reports for analyzing financial, clinical, and operational results using an enterprise business intelligence platform.
What you will do in this role:
- You will ensure the accurate and timely preparation of management tools for analyzing financial, clinical, and operational results using enterprise tools.
- You will also develop and maintain reports and analytics for the areas of physician compensation, revenue analytics, clinical and quality, coding, managed care, and corporate benchmarking.
- You must assist with preparing on-demand analytics and ad-hoc reports.
- You should have the ability to identify areas of opportunity through data discovery.