Kelly Services is seeking a Business Analyst for a leading commercial data and analytics company in Buffalo, New York.
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Buffalo, NY
Type: Contract (W2)
Length: 6 months (Potential for Full Time)
Hours - 8-hour day, 8/9am – 5/6pm ET – flexibility required based on project deadlines.
Overtime is available from September through December.
Note – Skills testing required
Business Analyst will support Operations on both the Financial Operations and Quality Assurance Teams. The ideal candidate will have experience in web based systems, data analysis and insurance products. The colleague will be fully trained to support both teams below, then be assigned duties within one of the teams based on client deliverables.
Financial Operations (May through August 2019)
• Support Monthly Invoice, Collection and Remittance of Premiums for 1250+ Clients and 90+ Carriers
• Audit invoices to ensure accurate client billing
• Perform data integrity checks throughout invoicing process
• Audit enrollment files to ensure data integrity
• Generate carrier expenditure requests to remit all funds collected from clients to carriers
• Audit system generated remittance reports to ensure payments to carriers align with receipts from clients
• Use advanced MS Excel skills to audit and reconcile data from multiple sources
• Interpret the data and communicate key findings
• Provide feedback to continually improve processes
Quality Assurance (Transition in August 2019)
• Ensure custom websites built for each client are accurate and match specifications.
• Analyze websites and plan configurations for errors.
• Track and document all discrepancies to update prior to client release.
• Identify any potential problems prior to a website’s construction.
• Give approval to release to client when all configurable elements in the website meet client specification.
• Identify root causes to common errors and communicate findings to key stakeholders.
• Play a key role in overall process improvement to eliminate common errors and ensure all websites are launched without issue.
• Required: Associate’s degree or 60 credits toward Bachelor’s degree
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Healthcare, or related field preferred
• 1 – 3 years preferred of successful customer service and/or quality assurance experience in the health and/or insurance industry
• Experience with MS Office applications and/or other web-based software applications
• Main Attributes/Qualities:
• Attention to detail
• Critical thinking
• Desire to go above and beyond
• Must have strong technical background - Computer Science Ability to focus/prioritize in a fast paced environment
• Experience with MS Dynamics is preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to take in information and get up to speed quickly
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure
• Soft skills: Critical thinking, analytical, resourceful, go above & beyond
*** If this position may be of interest to you, please email me back at firstname.lastname@example.org (with your most up to date resume, for further consideration) and advise the best time and number at which you can be reached. If not for yourself, feel free to share this opportunity within your network! ***
For quick inquiries, feel free to CHAT LIVE WITH ME NOW! (8am – 5pm CST)
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.