Visionary Integration Professionals (VIP) offers a diverse solution portfolio that allows organizations to better align strategy to execution. Our four core disciplines – Management Consulting, DevOps, Software Quality Management and Organizational Development – provide the visibility, planning, and agility needed to accelerate strategic change. Today, more than hundreds of organizations have made the right business improvements to optimize processes, instill governance, ensure security, build future leaders and capitalize on success. Founded in 1996, VIP has delivered measurable results for commercial, federal and state and local organizations big and small. VIP has offices across the U.S., including its corporate headquarters in Folsom, CA. For more information please visit www.trustvip.com.
Join VIP: A strategic approach to accelerate your career! The Business Analyst position is at the client site in Sacramento, CA.
- Meet with client stakeholders, travel between client sites as needed
- Lead/Conduct JAD sessions
- Conduct business process re-engineering
- Document system requirements/validate requirements
- Create design specifications
- Create user stories
- Assist in user acceptance testing
- Write and execute test scripts as needed
- Perform organizational change management
Additional Duties & Responsibilities
- Project Meeting Participation and Debrief
- Support development of Monthly and Ongoing Status and Periodic Review Reports