The Business Analyst is a critical member of the IT Team and will support Organogenesis’ business functions through processes definition, analysis of business problems, analytics, proposal/design/configuration/ implementation of technical solutions, and continued development of the partnership with our Business Units. The Business Analyst focuses on projects and processes related to Warehouse Management, Distribution, Customer Service Manufacturing, Quality and Finance. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to comprehend business process and content, while also having technical skills to design and configure appropriate technical solutions. This individual reports to the IT Project Manager.
- Performs complex business and systems analysis work; conducts requirements gathering/analysis via information gathering sessions with business users and technical staff. Develop supporting process flows.
- Analyses existing business processes and recommends process improvements.
- Builds and implements new solutions in Microsoft Dynamics AX.
- Provides data expertise and consulting related to operational reporting and analytics.
- Consults with and mentors business users to improve adoption and efficient use of all systems related to job functions.
- Create and manage workflows in AX as they pertain to business process.
- Assist in the evaluation of third party tools for feasibility and impact to the business.
- Design and implement integrations between AX and external systems.
- Assists business team in the creation of requirements documentation that can include use cases, process flows, and system interface diagrams.
- Communicates effectively with business users on the status of enhancements and projects.
- Performs related duties as requested.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in IT or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience in IT.
- Minimum 3-5 years of prior experience as a Business Analyst
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience working on projects or programs related to ERP Solutions.
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics AX is a plus.
- Experience working in a cGMP regulated environment is a plus.
- Flexible and motivated team player capable of managing several activities simultaneously
- Ability to work in a deadline focused environment, and consistently produce deliverables within agreed upon timelines
- Ability to analyze problems and develop solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently & on multiple projects against deadlines