CBTS is seeking a Business Analyst for a full time position located in Cincinnati, OH.
- Builds strong relationships with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to develop in-depth understanding of key business functions and the business processes they support.
- Elicits business relationships using techniques such as interviews, document analysis, workshops, surveys, site visits, business process analysis, use case scenarios, and business analysis.
- Evaluates information gathered from multiple sources to reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding and distinguish user requests from the underlying needs of the business.
- 5- 7 years of experience developing Business Requirements or equivalent experience
- Desire to understand the business needs and functions
- Customer service outlook to ensure the products delivered meet the business needs
- Verbal/written communication skills and ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of business and IT executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to engage the business customer, gathering, writing their requirements, and communicating business concepts to technical audiences
- Experience with business process modeling techniques and developing process & flow diagrams
- Combines technical competence with business and commercial awareness
- Ability to prepare templates, charts, diagrams, workflows, and visual media for targeted audiences in support of business requirements gathering and other key business communications
- Familiar with the project delivery lifecycle
- High proficiency level in MS-Visio, MS-Excel, and MS-Power Point
- Ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
QUALIFIED CANDIDATES CAN EMAIL THEIR RESUMES TO firstname.lastname@example.org PLEASE INCLUDE “Business Analyst” IN THE SUBJECT OF YOUR EMAIL.
CBTS provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a protected veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- Work From Home
- Stock Options
- Vacation/paid time off
- Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Performance bonus
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Donation-Matching Program
- Free Food and Coffee
- Paid sick days
- Employee Events
- Game Rooms
- Paid Holidays
- Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Long Term Disability
- Flexible Schedules
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Merchandise Discounts
- Military Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision