NRP Investments, LLC, founded in 1994, is a full-service developer, general contractor, and property manager of multifamily, senior, and student housing throughout the United States. From start to finish, every development NRP Group works on is carefully contemplated and executed to maximize investment return cost efficiency, productivity and satisfaction. NRP Investments, LLC is recognized as a three-time recipient of the National Association of Builders Multifamily Development Firm of the Year and has been consistently ranked one of the Top 25 Developers by Multifamily Executive. Currently, NRP Investments, LLC has assets and operations in Ohio, Texas, North Carolina, Virginia, Florida, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, New York, and Massachusetts. Visit www.NRPGroup.com for more information.
The NRP Group is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
NRP Investments, LLC is currently seeking a BUSINESS ANALYST IN CLEVELAND, OH.
Under the direction of the IT Product Manager, the Business Analyst applies knowledge of the needs of the business unit, systems technology, policies and best practices to business data management and problem solving. The Business Analyst ensures the quality, accuracy, compliance and timely reporting of data. Performs analysis on data under the guidance of more senior advisors and creates and generates database reports using computer platforms or report writing tools based on end-user needs.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s):
• Serves as ‘super-user’ for all software solutions.
• Assists in business process and workflow re-engineering to create efficiencies in the workplace.
• Applies business unit knowledge to appropriately identify information from source documents to input and record in systems.
• Reviews documents to ensure that proper reporting and recording requirements are established in the appropriate databases and updated as necessary.
• Audits, retrieves and monitors data into computer systems, ensuring its integrity.
• Tracks and maintains a variety of documents, files and records via various databases. Performs audit of required actionable items.
• Identifies and assigns time sensitive events to the appropriate parties for resolution. Follows up and ensures that these events are resolved as scheduled.
• Recommends how data is entered and organized in various systems for optimal results.
• Generates and monitors reports that are used to evaluate data integrity within a system.
• Provides input on reporting designs and options to best convey results.
• Performs basic analysis on systems, processes and reporting procedure. Proactively recommends enhancements or improvements.
• Performs basic analysis on numerical data and information, summarizes key points, recognizes errors and makes recommendations for resolution.
• Interacts with other departments to ensure seamless delivery of service.
• Communicates the status of work to appropriate parties in order to keep them informed and involved.
• Works on special projects.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Bachelor’s degree required
Experience: Minimum of two years of work experience performing analytical, report writing, or database management functions. Relevant line of business experience in Construction or Real Estate strongly preferred.
Technical Skills: Intermediate computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and Visio expected.
Driver’s License Required: Yes
Other Requirements: None