CSG Government Solutions is a national leader in planning, managing and supporting complex projects that modernize the information technology and business processes of large government programs. For more than 20 years, we have applied our expertise, innovation, and results-oriented mindset to the most complex program modernization projects of over 150 government and other organizations including 44 state governments, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, the U.S. Department of Labor, and large municipal governments.
CSG provides multiple service offerings to our valued clients.
- PMO by CSG℠ brings all the expertise and experience needed to establish and operate a ”full-service” PMO.
- IV&V by CSG℠ provides independent insight into all aspects of a project, with a focus on risk identification, analysis, and mitigation.
- QA by CSG℠ deploys highly experienced teams and innovative methods, knowledge, and tools to assure that complex projects achieve our client’s objectives.
- Strategy by CSG℠ brings our high-value resources to provide insight into best practices
CSG is seeking Business Analysts with 3 to 5 years of experience to join our consulting staff. You will work on highly productive project teams delivering our services to state government agencies nationwide in the areas of Medicaid, Unemployment Insurance, Child Support, Child Welfare, etc.
- Working as member of a project team functioning as a business analyst for large-scale technology projects utilizing agile methodologies
- Facilitating the elicitation and documentation of business requirements and joint application design sessions
- Reviewing functional and technical requirements and design specifications
- Analyzing business processes and workflows
- Conducting quality reviews of design documents
- Conducting quality reviews of test plans and procedures
- Analyzing requirements traceability throughout the system development life cycle
- Facilitating the development of test scripts and test data necessary for performing user acceptance testing
- Creating project documentation including meeting minutes, deliverables, project status reports and presentations
- Tracking issues, risks, action items and decisions using standard project management techniques and tools
- Communicating project issues and risks to the project management team
- Expertise with MS Office Suite (Word, Power point, Excel, Visio)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with MMIS Certification Process, is a plus
- Knowledge of Medicaid Information Technology Architecture (MITA) is a plus
- Experience with Medicaid Enterprise Certification Toolkit (MECT) framework, a plus
- Experience with MMIS planning, procurement, and/or operations, a plus
Travel may be necessary. Assistance with relocation may be an option in certain circumstances.
Our Focus on Professional Development
We’re dedicated to the personal growth of our employees, and have programs that enable you to enhance your skills and pursue your career goals within our company.
Our Professional Development group works with you to develop an individual Professional Development Plan (PDP) that aligns your goals with the skills we need to deliver the highest quality services to our clients. Your PDP addresses staffing assignments, training and other factors that keep you on the path to a rewarding career.
Our training program, The CSG Way, is focused on continuously developing the skills of our employees and sharing knowledge across our organization. The program includes courses that develop your analytical, management, and leadership skills; expand your program knowledge; and prepare you for project assignments.
Competitive Benefits including Medical and Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance, 401k with employer match, Paid Vacation and Holidays
For more information about CSG Government Solutions visit www.csgdelivers.com
CSG Government Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V