AMSG is seeking a Business Analyst / Continuous Process Improvement Specialistwith U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) or other Army experience.
Location: Fort Eustis, VA
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 4 years of relevant experience.
Clearance Requirements: Active DoD Secret Clearance
Job Type: Full-time
General Description: Supports knowledge management activities within the organization by developing capabilities and content management best practices. Communicates information about the organization’s knowledge sharing processes and supports training and orientation sessions. Analysis supports Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) of knowledge management activities.
Specific Duties:The Business Process Analyst for the Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC) Knowledge, Process and Performance Management (KPPM) program works with internal groups on reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating business processes, business systems and user needs to achieve process and change improvements and to improve overall business results. Assist the program with the development of new knowledge management processes, and support diagnosis of current issues, and redesign, reconstruct, and monitor processes to make sure they are effective.
- Assist overseeing and providing support for the Knowledge-Centered Support (KCS) Program
- Assist client with the use of collaborative tools to share information across organizations
- Assist with the development of solutions, providing functional analysis and input that sets the standard for consistent training and knowledge collaboration throughout the organization, including face-to-face and digital learning experiences
- Responsible for collaborating with subject matter experts (SMEs) across the organization to support design and development of instructional/training programs and documentation that improve customer satisfaction and employee performance
- Assist developing an understanding of key business drivers and how to translate those into effective training programs that develop and improve skill levels across the organization
- Assist coordinating activities related to the planning, development, delivery and organization of training programs including field-based training and online learning programs for delivery across different functions where applicable
- Support training and other stakeholder sessions for the implantation and maintenance of knowledge management procedures
- Assist developing metrics that provide data for KPPM process measurement, identifying indicators for future improvement opportunities
- Assist diagraming and evaluating existing processes
- Assist developing policies, methods, and procedures supporting and leading to improvement of business processes and in support of change management
- Self-motivated, analytical and service driven with strong presentation, writing and communication skills and are successful in leading by influence
- Knowledge of Army KM and or Business Process Improvement management policies and procedures
- Ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders to accomplish mission goals
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated experience supporting senior government leaders in an onsite support role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience managing projects to create timely, high quality deliverables
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, multi-task, and prioritize requirements
- SharePoint experience a plus