Title: Senior Business Analyst - Contract Lifecycle Management System
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Ekman Associates, Inc. is a Southern California based company focused on the following services: Management Consulting, Professional Staffing Solutions and Executive Recruiting.
We are seeking a Senior Business Analyst with Contract Lifecycle Management system experience. This includes the ability to: research and gather system requirements, map processes, create user stories, diagrams and data flows. The Sr. BA must have background and experience reviewing contract rights, artificial intelligence understanding, ability to work with attorneys and executive leadership.
The Senior Business Analyst operates as a key contributor, working closely with Project Managers and Business Users. This position will play a primary supporting role by identifying process issues, creating business systems requirements, proposing IT solutions, andworking with Project Team to streamline, troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise throughout the system development lifecycle. A successful candidate must have an outward thinking and collaborative mindset, be self-sufficient; and have strong analytical skills.
- Analyze, understand, and map complex system processes into user stories, data flows, and business system requirements, including the analysis and understanding of business analysis functions, ability to review contracts and contract rights such as exclusive rights to use copyrighted material.
- Produce high quality documentation and business and system process models, as a result of the discovery and evaluation process.
- Work closely with project managers, development and testing teams and business stakeholders to deliver solutions.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams to learn and apply best practices and always strive for high quality deliverables.
- Think and work independently, demonstrate creativity to help deliver quick and actionable results.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Build relationships between IT and the business partners by building trust and creating a credible partnership.
- Monitor the original requirements throughout quality assurance testing and implementation to ensure that they are effectively delivered.
- Drive the desired business value-added results by aligning all technology needs and the overall priorities. Adhere to established IT policies and procedures including the Project Lifecycle Methodology.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree, with 5+ years of experience working as a Business/Systems Analyst.
- Experience with leading information gathering and brainstorming sessions for business requirements definition.
- Understanding and experience of business analysis functions, ability to review contracts and contract rights such as exclusive rights to use copyrighted material.
- Ability to work on large scale enterprise system initiatives, in dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Strong customer service and communication skills (verbal and written) to effectively interact with a diverse team of people across business, vendor, and internal teams.
- Thrive in a rapid development environment with an intense focus on quality.
- Be a strong team player and work well within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- Experience as a Business Analystwith a strong attention to detail and documentation.
- Self-motivated and keeping up-to-date constantly with the latest technologies.
- Always provide positive solutions to the problem.
- Strong sense of ownership
- Passionate about producing scalable software solutions and providing excellent customer service.Effectively handle sensitive and confidential matters.
- Effectively handle sensitive and confidential matters.
- Good understanding of various Project Management Methodologies (i.e. Agile/Scrum, Waterfall, etc.).
- Good presentation, analytical, organizational, facilitation, communication, and negotiation skills.