The Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland is adding a number of Business Analysts to our Cash Product Office (CPO) team. Are you a skilled analyst who wants to put your time and talents to work in a mission driven organization that is truly helping support the local community? If so, the Fed could be the place for you!
CPO is responsible for the strategic direction and national support for Federal Reserve Cash Services (FedCash Services). The CPO incorporates our core values of Community, Service, Expertise, Resiliency and Curiosity in to how we work and interact with each other, and the broader community. These core values are representative of what we want our customers and partners to experience when they interact with us. National Cash Automation (NCA), is CPO's software development and support team, and we maintain and improve the Fed's cash operations suite of automation solutions.
CPO/NCA is currently looking for three Business Analyst to support our portfolio of projects. These functional areas are Risk and Security, Methodology & Compliance and P roject Scheduling and support. As a Business Analyst supporting any of these areas, you will be responsible to:
- Provide project management support, while adhering to Bank standards associated with project management methodology.
- Perform analysis, troubleshooting and problem-solving for your functional area.
- Lead and influence successfully in a highly matrixed or virtual organization.
- Employs teamwork/consensus building skills.
- Provide periodic briefings or updates on project status to senior leadership.
- Lead and/or participate in cross-department, cross-functional workgroups as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned or requested including but not limited to providing project management or schedule management support to application project teams.
Risk and Security responsibilities:
- Serves as a point of contact for Project Risk Management and Security Assurance for the Federal Reserve (SAFR) IT compliance on behalf of the CPO.
- Responsible for ensuring that the steps and processes outlined in the SAFR guidelines are being applied appropriately across all projects.
- Communicates and educates the project teams on Risk Management methodologies and how to apply them to their projects.
- Offer suggestions to teams based on the established risk guidelines and tools. This includes providing feedback on how to appropriate write a risk statement and construct meaningful mitigation steps in a concise and complete manner.
Methodology and Compliance responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring that the steps and processes outlined in the COSO guidelines are being applied and appropriately executed within the CPO.
- Communicates and educates the project teams on CPO methodologies and how to apply them to their projects to include use of the Initiative Classification Assessment.
- Documents and communicates recommendations based on the outputs of the Methodology Assurance Program (MAP).
- Responsible for collecting, consolidating and summarizing Program and Project status updates on an on-going basis as they related to the responsibilities for MAP.
Project Scheduling responsibilities:
- Assist PSO schedulers and Project Managers in the development and maintenance of detailed schedules; this includes creating baseline schedules and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS), updating status and reporting.
- Collaborate with Scheduling team and/or Project Managers to identify schedule dependencies that occur across projects or programs.
- Collaborate with scheduling team to perform analysis to determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
- Ability to learn and continue to develop scheduling expertise in order to support CPO project schedules.