Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for leading American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Business Analyst/Data Analyst for our client in the Banking domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the opportunity for growth. This is a Permanent position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Location: Cleveland, OH
Compensation: Best Market Rates
Role: Business Analyst/Data Analyst
Primary Skills: Data Analysis
Role Description: The Business Analyst/Data Analyst would need to have at least 7+ years of Business Analysis and Data Analysis experience. In this role, you will be responsible for Requirement Elicitation, Data Analysis, and Testing Validation.
- Proficient in gathering requirements working with business owners.
- Expert in Requirement documentation and articulating them with design, development and testing team.
- Expert in writing, BRD, FSD, Use Cases and modelling techniques.
- Ability to organize and manage large user workshops.
- Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Should have 7+ years of Business Analysis and Data Analysis experience.
- Should be able to work with the functional/technical team understand the functional/technical process flow and help the business team for day to day activities.
- Ability to analyze data elements and develop technical specifications and data mapping documents.
- Agile experience is required with Version One tool expertise.
- Experience working on relational databases.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Big Data (Hadoop, Hive, Impala, Spark).
- Python experience is good to have.
- Mortgage Banking experience is a must have.
- Expert in using requirement management tools like Rational Req Pro etc.
- Excellent communication and thought leadership skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with diverse personality types and understand technical issues.
- 6+ years of Requirement Elicitation experience - Advanced.
- 6+ years of Data Analysis & Mortgage banking experience - Advanced.
- 6+ years of Test Validation experience - Advanced.
- 6+ years of Relational Databases/ Big Data experience - Advanced.
- 1-year Version one experience - Basic.
- 2+ years of Agile experience - Advanced.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 7+ years
Relocation: This position will cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Mohit Wali
Recruiter Phone: 412-200-1197 (Ext: 2056)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Minimum Education Required: Bachelor
Years of Experience Required: More than 5 years
Expected Travel Time: None
This company may offer relocation assistance.