Location: Dauphin County, PA
- Experience conducting Facilitated Workshops for requirements analysis.
- Experience creating workflows using formal notation such as the Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN).
- Knowledge of formal requirements gathering methodologies.
- Experience developing Business Requirements - project initiation document, what the needed achievements will be, and the quality measures.
- Experience developing Functional requirements - describe what the system, process, or product/service must do in order to fulfill the business requirements.
- Experience developing User (stakeholder) requirements - are a very important part of the deliverables, the needs of the stakeholders will have to be correctly interpreted. This deliverable can also reflect how the product will be designed, developed, and define how test cases must be formulated.
- Experience developing Quality-of-service (non-functional) requirements - requirements that do not perform a specific function for the business requirement but are needed to support the functionality. For example: performance, scalability, quality of service (QoS), security and usability.
- Experience developing Report Specifications - define the purpose of a report, its justification, attributes and columns, owners and runtime parameters.
- Experience developing Requirements Traceability Matrix - a cross matrix for recording the requirements through each stage of the requirements gathering process.
- Strong organization and writing skills.
- Experienced developing graphic representations of complex business processes.
- 4 year college degree or equivalent technical study
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification
- Business, technical, or integration consulting
- Extensive experience with a broad range of enterprise level application development and IT services
- Experience in Business analysis / design for Telecom Services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
About our Company:
Connecting people’s aptitude & ambitions with our opportunities to deliver results.
E-Talent Network is a service provider for Freealliance LLC.
Freealliance LLC is a SBA 8(a) Certified, HubZone and Economically Disadvantaged Women Owned Small Business providing IT Services and Solutions to Commercial and Government clients. We provide an across-the-board selection of IT services that combine to deliver complete, fully integrated solutions that streamline operations, reduce costs, and provide clients with the best possible return on their investments.
“Freealliance LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."