Our staffing solutions connect skilled candidates with the best companies in the area. We take pride in understanding a candidates skill set, experience and needs and then pairing them up with the right organization. We conduct thorough interviews, reference and background checks, and we verify previous work history of all our candidates before we place them.As one of the premier Staffing agencies in Colorado, we help job seekers find positions in various fields of work at the best organizations in Colorado. Not only do we provide you with job opportunities, we also offer ongoing training and courses that will help you improve your skills and work.
The company is seeking a highly motivated, skilled, and experienced Senior Business Analyst / Solutions Engineer. This is a hybrid role for the individual that has the skills and passion for technology and a desire to work closely with the business to analyze and understand their needs. The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in technology and demonstrated business acumen with a passion for understanding our business needs and making them a reality.
- Understand business and technical contexts to suggest changes as appropriate and build requirements ( i.e. automation, business processes, associated system landscape and stakeholder needs, issues and concerns)
- Work with multiple stakeholders to design and deliver insightful recommendations, analyze data, and continuously improve the business and technical landscape
- Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders
- Participate in building or buying business facing solutions
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Experience in identifying opportunities for business improvement, and defining and measuring the success of those initiatives
- Strong problem solving and structuring skills, with ability to bring actionable insights through effective communication
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple and diverse stakeholders across businesses and leadership levels
- Excellent communication skills including experience speaking to a technical and business audiences and writing technical articles
- Ability to independently and quickly ramp up on new business and technical concepts
- Experience with data warehousing, data modeling, dash-boarding and reporting, involving large datasets and multiple data sources
- Linux/UNIX, Java, PHP, SQL, and Oracle development skills
- Define Vision & Focus on Results: Understand the current business context and clearly define and articulate the intended future direction for the company and department. Set challenging, realistic, outcome driven goals that reflect an exciting vision for how the Company will innovate or compete in an evolving marketplace.
- Manage Change & Take Action: Challenge the current state and make a compelling case for change and drive continuous improvement to achieve future objectives. Operate with flexibility and urgency and embrace good ideas from any source. Make decisions that align with the Companys priorities and values.
- Build Relationships & Collaborate: Build high-performance teams and coalitions that are focused on addressing the needs of the business. Form and sustain valuable internal and external business relationships and networks. Collaborate productively and with integrity to achieve and deliver results.
- Give Feedback & Be Accountable: Provide constructive performance-shaping feedback to individuals and groups regarding the quality and effectiveness of work. Improve performance and output by assessing patterns of success and failure. Look for opportunities to coach others and make others successful. Take personal responsibility and honor commitments.
- Corporate Values: The candidate must be comfortable with continuous change and demonstrate commitment by abiding to OFIs Corporate Values: 1.Excellence; 2.Integrity; 3.Collaboration; and 4.Passion
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.