The Business Analyst will be responsible for interpreting and analyzing large datasets from multiple ERP systems. This position requires someone who is analytical, detail oriented, self-motivated and works well across all departments.
- Interpret, evaluate and interrelate research data and develop integrated business analyses and projections for incorporation into strategic decision-making.
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
- Create informative, actionable and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement.
- Lead project initiatives and coordinate with other teams and end users to produce better business outcomes.
- Analyze business opportunities while providing practical and innovative solutions.
- Conduct insightful, Ad hoc analysis to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues.
Required Qualifications include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Data Analytics, Business Administration, Statistics, Computer Science, Finance or related discipline
- Exceptional excel skills
- Ability to learn systems (Alteryx, Tableau, Domo, Salesforce, NetSuite etc.)
- Aptitude to work in a fast pace environment using the resources available to overcome program obstacles.
- Must be detailed orientated.
- 2-4+ years of experience as a business analyst, or comparable experience in an analyst role
- Big Data, Regression, Data Mining, Analytics
- Experience in media industry
- Experience with Salesforce, Domo