Build a Bigger, Better, Bolder Future
Imagine working for a company that measures its success based off the growth of its colleagues, a company that invests in its future by investing in you. Little Caesars is a company where our colleagues make an impact.
In this role, you will be responsible for strategic projects and day-to-day production support of various systems. You will solicit business unit users and stakeholders to complete comprehensive business requirements, test scripts and defect tracking. You will conduct and document detailed project feasibility assessments using requirement gathering techniques, business case development and analysis as well as, detailed business requirements documentation. You will complete routine business impact analysis & documents business flow of current and future state. Lead work request meetings and ensure partnership with IT and the business area to ensure business requirements are gathered completely, correctly and in a detailed manner. This role collaborates with higher level skilled Business Analysts. This position works with autonomy and discretion.
How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Manage multiple medium complexity scale projects, including interviewing partner areas, business users, business SME’s and IT to further refine system effectiveness.
- Recreate business requirements that meet the needs of all stakeholders.
- Provide production support and root cause analysis.
- Ensure completeness of business analysis that includes business requirement walk-throughs, adjustments and stakeholder sign-off.
- Communicate with business users on system productivity, analysis of business system process flows, to assess impact on systems and ongoing reports.
- Provide periodic analysis of business requirements, process flows, interaction between groups and stakeholders and status of deliverables.
- Import requirements and test cases into the Quality Center.
- Assist with test design and testing and work with Quality Assurance on User Acceptance testing and regression testing, including traceability from requirements to testing.
- Collaborate with other Business Analysts on impact to their work and how outcomes will impact projects.
- Document and raise any risks or issues with the business unit and Enterprise Technology management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, Communications or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of four (4) years’ combined experience in development lifecycle experience, creation and execution of test experience, and writing functional specifications.
- Prior experience with data mapping, writing test plans and test cases and working knowledge of SDLC Project methodologies.
- Demonstrated flexibility, ability to deal with ambiguity and willingness and ability to learn new skills.
- Evidence of ability to build relationships, work on a team and be supportive of team members.
- Experience with MS Office products such as PowerPoint, Excel, and other project tools such as AT Task or MS Project.
- Evidence of ability to manage multiple projects and requests, assess priorities and work within tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to be collaborative, and communicate clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Highly professional with a strong customer service orientation, commitment to meeting deadlines and ability to multitask in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Work with customer groups to project scope, financials, timeline and project milestones to ensure that projects are delivered on time, within budget and consistent with client expectations.
- Build and maintain relationships across business units; participate in cross-functional committees and build project committee schedules.
- Prior experience in writing, communications or IT, preferred.
- Bilingual a plus (Spanish/English)
- Routinely use standard office equipment such as computers, phones, headsets.
- A call center environment where there are multiple phone conversations, computer equipment noise.
- Support clients on various work schedules that include 24 x 7 support to International stores and franchisees.