Connexion Systems & Engineering, a Boston based IT and Engineering Solutions Company immediately seeks individuals with the following skills:
Date Posted: 5/20/2019
Hiring Organization: Connexion Systems & Engineering
Job Title: Business Analyst – Development Engineer
Location: Bedford, MA 01730
Employment Type: Full Time, Contract to Permanent
Pay Range: 42-47/hr. or 85-95K
Duration: Contract to Permanent
Business Analyst, Development Engineering
Minimum Five (5) years of experience working as a Business Analyst. Extensive experience in gathering and documenting business requirements.
Experience writing requirements and documentation for web-based solutions. Experienced in eliciting REQs through techniques like Brainstorming; Data Mining; Document Analysis; Interviews; Mind Mapping; Risk Analysis and Management; Stakeholder List, Map, or Personas. Review the QA test cases to ensure that all user stories functions are covered and the test cases are of 100% coverage. Test the product against the user stories and their acceptance criteria prior to hand over to UAT for BO to review Nice to have: Experience in new Products development specifically Scheduling Software for ED or Healthcare Organizations & Experience doing Business analysis for US Health care IT products, specifically RCM products
This position acts as a bridge between Technology and the business stakeholders by understanding business problems, change needs, assessing the business impact of those changes / problems, capturing, analyzing and documenting requirements and supporting the communication and delivery of requirements with relevant stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct internal and external prospect and Stake holder interviews to gather business requirements and convert these to the necessary documentation for development teams
- Write user stories and / or necessary technical requirements for projects including complex business rules, logic flow diagrams, conditional logic, use cases and specific workflows
- Present on-time delivery of requirements and user stories / specifications
- Split business requirements into thorough, detailed, developer-focused specifications with acceptance criteria and detailed requirements
- Interview subject matter experts, customers, and other stakeholders to identify and clarify requirements
- Facilitate the design and development of product features
- Subject Matter Expert for development of user guides, release notes, standard operating procedures
- Work closely with product owners and user experience designers to ensure clear definition of all enhancements and bugs, translating them to requirements, use cases, and acceptance criteria
- Conduct & lead User Acceptance Testing to elicit feedback from various stake holders
- Create wireframes & mock-ups along with the requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities perform the duties.
Education (Degrees, Certificates, Licenses, Etc.)
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Prior word processing, spreadsheet and internet software experience including proficiency with MS Excel and MS Word required.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience working as a Business Analyst
- Extensive experience in gathering and documenting business requirements
- Experience writing requirements and documentation for web-based solutions
- Preferred Healthcare industry experience with hospitals, providers, and/or other healthcare delivery organizations
- Experience working with User Experience team. Experience working with agile methodologies
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Desired comfort and knowledge of healthcare industry technologies including exposure to RCM, healthcare business intelligence reporting analytics, patient workflows and HIPAA compliant data systems
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and design skills
- Ability working within a customer organization leveraging strong interpersonal skills to enable interaction with and gathering requirements from various business areas
- Strong analysis skills and the ability to identify customer needs, analyze them against available solutions, and identify gaps
- Working knowledge of data, including the ability to understand a data model and how it relates to the business
- Strong oral and written communication skills including the ability to write reports, proposals, business specifications, user stories, use cases, and acceptance criteria
- Ability to work independently and in team environments to meet deadlines and produce quality results
- Excellent analytical, listening, presentation, and communication skills
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedural manuals
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time, use hands, talk, hear and occasionally walk and reach with hands or arms
When responding to this job posting you MUST include the Job# and Job Title in your subject line.
ConneXion Systems & Engineering
490 Boston Post Road
Sudbury, MA 01776