Business Analyst Director / Management Consultant
The Business Analyst Director role is part of FCCS’s Practice Management & Consulting team, which provides management consulting services on strategy, operations, and technology, to current and prospective clients. In this role you will be responsible for managing internal, cross-functional projects and initiatives that improve the FCCS organization’s ability to leverage data and analytical insights.
Additionally, you will directly support the team’s Consultants, working closely with our Relationship Management, Business Analytics, Marketing, and Finance groups to leverage client and industry data to generate insights that inform the consulting process.
The role requires an individual who works to enhance the capabilities of the overall team, ultimately helping to provide an outstanding experience to our clients and business partners.
Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions (FCCS) provides a comprehensive clearing and custody platform, brokerage services, trading capabilities and practice management and consulting to registered investment advisors (RIAs), broker-dealers, banks, insurance companies, and retirement record keepers. In addition to providing services to third-party institutions, the National Financial Services LLC (NFS) brokerage platform supports all the clearing and custody businesses at Fidelity, including Fidelity’s retail and capital markets businesses.
The Expertise You Have
- 10+ years of relevant experience within the financial services industry. Strong preference for candidates with experience and knowledge of the RIA industry
- Previous experience of supporting sales or relationship management organizations required
- Demonstrable experience managing multifaceted data or technology projects
- Undergraduate degree required, preferably Finance, Accounting, or Engineering. Advanced degree preferred.
The Skills You Bring
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including PowerPoint and Excel
- Functional proficiency with Business Intelligence products such as Tableau and Business Objects is desiriable
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence and build solid relationships
- Organizational skills to ensure that tasks are delivered both accurately and on-time
- Team player with a demonstrated desire to share and contribute to the team’s success
The Value You Deliver
- Project Management of multiple and simultaneous cross-functional initiatives
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of the FCCS platform, technology offering, and product solutions, as well as our mission within the marketplace
- Contribute to improving overall benchmarking and data analysis of the team
- Some minimal travel may be required
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associates for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit Fidelitycareers.com
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.