Major Areas of Accountability:
- Manage IVR related projects and interact with telephony and CRM resources to enhance the customer experience
- Project manage contact center technology related upgrades and enhancements (IVR, telephony, other software)
- Partner with the Analytics Team to validate and reconcile data to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Develop expertise in data elements unique to the Workforce team (call types, skills, agent states, availability, etc.)
- Manage reporting impacts due to contact center changes (process changes, call type, skill, queue changes etc.)
- Analyze data and prepare recommendations for strategic review
- Highlight critical data points relevant to the business and advise on appropriate action
- Develop ad-hoc reporting as requested
- Update daily/weekly/monthly workforce documents with required data
- Provide ongoing troubleshooting, partner with Salesforce-Service Cloud CRM/IT resources to address issues and raise data quality concerns as necessary
- Assist in facilitating meetings with management across Customer Success related to contact center performance
- Work with other support teams (Quality, Training, etc) to achieve optimum performance as a whole
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or five years equivalent experience working in a contact center environment
- Advanced Microsoft Office Suite skills, specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Access
- Preferred working knowledge of contact center technology, including WFM applications, IVR and call routing tools
- Advanced reporting experience in applications such as eGain Analytics/Salesforce-Service Cloud/Tableau/Cisco
- Ability to create complex spreadsheets and import/export data between applications
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Display commitment to quality service through appropriate follow through, urgency and persistence.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and adapt to changing priorities.
- Comfortable in a team environment with changing priorities and time pressures
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.
Eagan-Minnesota-United States of America