IDEMIA is the global leader in identity and security. Our mission is to create a safe and simple future where identity verification is indisputable, and only you can assert your identity. We are a distributed company leveraging the latest technologies to deliver world-class products in the private and public sectors of finance, telecom, identity, security, retail, sports entertainment, commercial, government, and IoT. We use a variety of technologies and approaches to deliver quality product and services to government agencies and technology companies. IDEMIA is a made up of a group of 14,000 diverse people from different nationalities, speaking over 20 different languages. Together, our solutions impact the everyday lives of citizens and nations. In this ever-changing world, protecting your identity is paramount. Join the team that is ensuring one person- one identity.
IDEMIA is seeking a high energy, well organized, personable, customer-service oriented professional to support our Identity Services business. The Business Analyst is part of a fast-paced team that serves internal and external customers. The Business Analyst is also responsible for the continued execution of our CRM implementation. This role interfaces with various levels of the organization.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
- Partner with the internal user groups to learn the business, processes, challenges, solutions and objectives
- Leads user acceptance testing, develop test scripts and execute.
- Liaise between the business users, internal systems team and external vendors
- Must have specialized knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Teams and Excel, necessary to perform daily administrative duties and inputs, building functions, sorting and filtering large amounts of data and ability to generate data drive reports weekly and on demand
- Work with complex data and analytical details to create models into easy to use, end-user accessible tools and dashboards that support execution and monitoring of key performance. You will be a part of an analytics team who are focused on providing data driven insights and analysis.
- Evaluates and streamlines processes
- Provides information to management by preparing and summarizing data and reports, as well as presenting findings, analyses, and recommendations.
- Meet routine deadlines and work schedules as well as timely and accurate completion of special projects and other tasks assigned
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Adhere to all company and department employment policies regarding security and confidentiality
Location of position, at Franklin, TN office. This is nota 'remote' position. Relocation package not available, local candidates please only apply.
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to communicate effectively and persuasively via written or oral communication channels to all levels of management
- Ability to multi-task assignments and prioritize workload accordingly in a fast-paced environment
- Efficient organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to demonstrate and follow through on deliverables
- Strong work ethic and the ability to adapt in a fast-changing environment, and meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communications and strong commitment for delivering the highest level of service
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or a combination of education and experience that would enable performance of the full scope of the position.
- 3-5 years’ work experience in financial analysis
- Advanced knowledge of CRM processes
- Project Management
- Ability to work with large data sets, including SQL Databases.
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
Travel requirement, such as:
- Ability to travel locally for activities such as meetings, classes, and workshops.
Working Conditions, such as:
- General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
Physical Demands, such as:
- Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
Must be United States Citizen (no dual citizenship permitted)
IDEMIA is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.