Job Title: Full Stack Engineer
# of Openings: 1
Location: San Francisco, CA, United States
Duration: 12+ months
Who We Are
We are a team within ***’s Revenue Platforms organization, responsible for all of the ads
revenue processing ((USD)2B+).
We call ourselves RP-1 after the rocket fuel and love the analogy because we calculate and bring in revenue - fuel that powers our rocket ship - ***!
***’s revenue depends on RP-1 because we:
- Compute how much advertisers owe *** and how much *** owes its partners and
The computation is handled by the scalable and reliable online and offline
pipelines that efficiently process an average of over 250,000 transactions per minute
with a micro-dollar precision.
- Enable payments functionality for advertisers, and in not-so-distant future, for other
*** revenue streams.
- Equip advertisers with various types of funding sources to fuel their campaigns (a
funding source provides a campaign with money it needs to run).
- Work closely with product managers, designers, other engineers
- Actively look for ways to improve the frontend UX and codebase
- Help drive the collaboration between ***.com and Ads.***.com engineering teams
Details about stack
- Client: React.js, babel, flow, redux, less css
- Mobile client: React Native along with web views
- Server: Finatra, web server written in Scala
- Services: Thrift services based off of *** Server written in Scala
- Deep experience developing full stack applications and distributed systems
- Experience developing modular user interfaces, and familiarity with modern CSS
frameworks, tools and workflow
- 5+ years experience with software engineering best practices (e.g. unit testing, code
reviews, design documentation)
- Experience mentoring and growing engineers
Back End Developer / Engineer