Newmark Knight Frank (NKF) is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
Assist in the development and implementation of financial, operational and administrative functions within the department. Under supervision, interpret and implement financial and operational concepts or techniques in support of managerial and financial planning, reporting and analysis. May be required to have specialized functional background, such as finance/accounting, operations management or other technical skills (systems, process design, etc.) in order to understand and support department requirements.
Essential Job Duties:
- Gather and analyze information required for annual planning cycle, forecasting, including resource planning, strategy formulation, budgeting and profit center performance measurement.
- Coordinate ongoing collection of operational and financial data from departments, suppliers and other key staff. Consolidate and report trends, including variance reporting and account analysis.
- Assist in the development and completion of periodic reports.
- Assist with the development, implementation and collection of information required to track business activity, work efficacy, and other operating performance measurement criteria. Create templates or other data collection tools as needed. May require direct interface with supplier management.
- Participate in the design, modification, and/or maintenance of processes, policies and procedures. Redesign when appropriate for maximum efficiency.
- Design and/or assess methods and tools and provide management with updates and recommendations of changes to systems or processes.
- Create ad hoc analysis and reporting on business and operations issues impacting the department, as needed.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
Other Job Functions:
- Interface with procurement, accounting, management personnel and suppliers as needed.
- Assist with compilation, recording and analysis of organization level data and statistics
- Other duties as may be assigned.
Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or other specialized functional area (management, finance, accounting, etc) required.
- Minimum 4-6 years of previous experience in financial analysis, process or policy design/re-engineering, operational and capital budgeting, and other general business operations. Real estate organization/management operations preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in MS Office. Experience with computerized accounting systems and report writer desired.
- Ability to work in independent situations and as a team situations.
- Strong organizational, communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and multi-tasking skills.
Benefits and Perks:
- Industry leading Parental Leave Policy (up to 16 weeks)
- Generous healthcare
- Bright Horizons back-up care program
- Generous paid time off
- Education reimbursement
- Referral Program
- Opportunities to network and connect
Benefits/perks listed may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Newmark Knight Frank and the job location.
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.