Apex Systems is currently seeking a Jr. Analyst for a large client here in Jacksonville, FL. If interested in learning more about this opportunity, please send resumes to Josh Feeley at email@example.com
Position: Jr. Analyst
Location: Jacksonville, FL
- Analysts analyze data and document their results and recommendations in order to solve problems, provide information needed to make business decisions and make recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Incumbents develop, administer and enhance tools and systems that manage Company information.
- Analysts typically prepare for their role by either achieving a post-secondary degree in a specific field, obtaining certification, or by on-the-job training and work experience.
- Incumbents may directly manage a small number of direct reports.
- The primary function of the role is applying analytical knowledge and skills as an exempt-level individual contributor.
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at 844-463-6178